Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm Still Here!


Oh, yes. It has been far too long since my last blog post.
 
There are times I wonder if I will continue using this venue to express myself, since it is obvious with the length of time between postings that I may, heaven forbid, have run out of things to say. That really isn't true, not by a long shot, but the thrust and need for sharing from when I began my blog in 2009, to now, has diminished some. For one, I am working on that long-delayed memoir and want to save at least some for the published (and paid for) copy of my life story! And, the blog posts of the past have certainly served their purpose: I got a lot of that angst stored up inside of me off of my chest. Lastly, A LOT has changed in the last half of the year and truthfully, some of it is personal and I'm not too willing to share it with the anonymous audience. 

My dreams are coming true. They are. I have leaped with faith and have been rewarded ten-fold. It is a wonderful story that continues to unfold, and as much as I wish to tell every step of it, I feel a need to hold back. I am so proud of what I've accomplished in a short period of time. Everything I've ever believed in and followed through on – meaning all those years of impulsive actions, still serve me; even in this time of my life when I should, according to so many willingly giving me free advice, be conservative in my life choices. I say the heck with that. I have reinvigorated my life by taking chances.

As usual I am so busy that I often wish I could stop the world from spinning and get off. But, it is me that makes the choices to say, "yay" or "nay." My responsibility and I accept my role in it. Besides, as the old saying goes, "I'll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead."

I most certainly hope that event is a long, long way off. I have so much more to do yet!
 
Here's a hint about my new life: my view
 
 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so brave! How exciting your life is by taking risks. I am thrilled to be along for your journey!

Anonymous said...

I thought you just had moved to Mexico to work with horses and didn't have any internet access and left John up north. Glad to see you still around.