Monday, December 12, 2011

See You Next Year

I have been terribly remiss in keeping This Gioia's Chronicles updated.  Three grandchildren living in southern California and monthly trips to visit, 30 college students, five chickens, a pig, 4 dogs, 8 cats, and a garden, not to mention a house and a husband are keeping me pretty busy. 

So, dear Readers - I am taking a break until after the New Year.  Not only will I be organizing and deep cleaning the house and celebrating the holidays, I will be working on some projects that will, hopefully, generate some much-needed financial support.

Thank you to all of you for visiting my little blog.  I hope your holidays are filled with love and warmth, and I hope you know how much your support means to me. 

Take care and see you in 2012!  

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!
See you next year, Friend.

miruspeg said...

My dear Lisa, real life often gets in the way of cyberspace activities.....and thankfully so!

Wishing you a wonderful holiday and financial success for your projects.

Look forward to reading your delightful blog again in 2012.
Warmest heart hugs and masses of love and light beaming your way.
Peggy xxxxxx