Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Time Off

Writing a new post is always on my mind, but my present day-to-day business infringes upon my ability to do so.  Every single moment of my day seems to be occupied with preparing for my next class ( I teach four college classes), entertaining or educating grandson Aiden, pulling weeds from or adding plants to my garden before the hot summer Las Vegas heat sets in,watering said-garden, making meals, or trying to fit in a walk around the block.

I am up by no later than 7:00 am, which is the time I write after catching up on local news.  So today I was able to type out a quick post.  As I anxiously await the phone call that prompts me to jump in the car and drive the 5 hours to welcome my new grandaughter, I will try and produce and publish a more substantial post soon. 

Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate the holiday, Happy Day all others - in any case, have a beautiful spring day to all who stop by for a quick look. 

Promises for a new post soon, no matter what other obligations try to pull me away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a happy Easter, Lisa! I know you can think of nothing else but the arrival of your new grandchild.

Wishing you and yours all the best!

Robyn said...

Wishing you all the joys of welcoming a new baby into your family.

I've missed a lot as I haven't been here in a while and I'm sorry for that.
Time flies very quickly in cyber space ;)

best wishes and I hope to visit again soon.
Robyn